Sunday, July 12, 2009

Some sweet things from the weekend:
taking time off of work to go home to beaufort. sleeping in
my own bed at home. walking into the house with peyton's face
grinning up at me. driving a car across my favorite bridge. walking
around downtown beaufort with daniel. praying with the community.
running into friends and people i love.fireworks over the water. waking
up with peyton licking my face. late night sonic run with ashley.
bringing my wedding dress home in my safekeeping. finding shoes
for the wedding. running wedding errands with ashley. seeing my three
junior bridesmaids. chatting with old friends and thinking through
old memories with them. hugs from high school friends. being encouraged
through the bible from older women. walking around our
neighborhood with ashley and peyton. talking about life with my lil sis.
going on a walk with my daddy. sitting at the table and chatting with my mom.
getting on the plane and sleeping the entire way on both flights.




i love my times at home.

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...