Monday, July 20, 2009

19 days left...

19 days til I get married!!! Things left to do:


-make table arrangements and table signs

-flowers

-rehearsal dinner list and invitations

-find a place for the photographer to stay

-figure out order of ceremony and reception

-programs

-gifts for juniors, clark and grace

-find a place to get my hair done

- cake

-type up a schedule for the bridesmaids

-Spend ALOT of time with my sisters

-Run, bike, and rollerblade more to lose my lil pudge-jk

-pack by thursday

- write more thank you notes


Whooooo!!! CAN'T Believe its coming up so soon!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

lindsay said...

Eeeeek! You're getting married in nineteen days!!!!!

Okay, wow. I'm just a little excited about that.

Tell me how I can help. I really really want to help :)

kBr said...

i'm freaking out too!!! Its crazy!

Lol, I'll let you know when stuff comes up:) so far, we're pretty good with stuff and almost done with everything!:)I'll text you if theres anything:)

Can't wait to see you...

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...