Thursday, July 16, 2009

Most recently-my favorite part of my day.

The month of july has been a joy. These two girls have been the reason why! I've had the privilege to pick them up from camp the past couple weeks, and enjoy the afternoons and early evenings with them. I love sitting on the steps at 3 pm, on a warm summer day, and chatting with the neighbors while waiting for them to jump off the bus. I get excited when i see that big yellow bus with, "Fred's Camp," written on the side, and two girls with big smiles and bright blue eyes jump off and greet me with a hug. I love that. Alexandra and Jacqueline would be in my wedding as Junior Bridesmaids if not for the distance between here and SC. We make alot of stupid videos that, probably only we would laugh at. Our latest favorite thing to do is play baseball, surgery, and wrestle:) (they usually win!!)
Each day they come home, we talk about the high lights of our days, and the lowlights. These two girls are usually the highlight of my day each day:).

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...