Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stephanie Campos

Today is a big day that I wish I could be a part of. It's Stephanie Campos' Wedding Day! She's getting married in Alaska, and I was supposed to be there-I had been looking forward to it all year...Unfortunately, my funds were not enough to get me to Alaska for this special day, because of rent and bills, but I wish more than anything I could be there right now.

Steph has been one of the most special persons in my life the past two years. For the past two years, we've had amazing times together, sharing our walks with Christ together, shopping, going on trips, accountability, late nights, sleepovers, and study dates. We went wedding dress shopping, and bridesmaid dress shopping, and made invitations, and all the grand ole stuff of wedding planning. Steph was the one that dragged me around to bridal stores to get ideas of stuff, and she's the one responsible for taking me to Borders bookstore to look at wedding magazines....All that is close to over as she's getting married today, and I'm getting married in two weeks! She'd spend nights over at my apartment to study, and hangout and watch movies, etc. I've missed her alot the past couples months school has been out and she headed back to Alaska:(

She'll be at my wedding in two weeks, and boy, am I so excited to see her and her HUSBAND paul!:)
Wish I were there Steph, but I'm thinking about you ALOT and praying for you and your husband!:) Love you sooo much friend.

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...