Sunday, June 28, 2009

We found an apartment!



Stephen Cerrillo and me:)
Ryan and I took a quick 36 hour road  trip to Storm Lake to move some boxes to Ryan's office and to do a lil house hunting. We checked out a few different places to rent, and narrowed it down to a cozy apartment in a really nice neighborhood, like five minutes away from everything in town. It was so well kept, and the outside is absolutely adorable! the grass looked great and theres a little rock pond trickling in the neighbors yard. It is in a really good part of town as well, and the price is so rocking awesome. It's definitely a Godthing!:) It is a two bedroom apartment (so we'll have room for guests!!!) and has a big kitchen with a nice sized bathroom, dining room, living room, and a great yard to play catch in:). its so cozy, and I could just imagine how nice it'll be to have such a cute little place with my man. 

We stayed overnight with some friends I have not seen in eight years-The Cerrillos. They were the youth leaders in our church in Jacksonville, but also are family's really good friends. we used to refer to the boys as "our brothers."I'm soooo excited that they'll be so close by to us, I'm definitely planning on some trips up to visit with the Cerrillos. I got to introduce them to Ryan, and we were both so blessed to see them.

I'm getting really excited to get married and get started with the youth work in Iowa. We had lunch with some of the people in the church, and they kept emphasizing how much they were looking forward to us being there-definitely is so much easier to want to go somewhere where you are wanted:). I can't wait to see whats next. In two weeks, I'll be heading down to SC for my third bridal shower (yay!)-i can't wait to go home.:)

2 comments:

RachelT said...

Yay! Praise God for another answered prayer! I can't wait to come visit Iowa! :) I'll bring a flower pot to put sme pretty little flowers in for your front porch!

Becki said...

I need your address for in Iowa so I can write to you!

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...