Monday, December 29, 2008






This is my third and last Junior Bridesmaid. Presley Thomas!:) She is 13 years old, and for the past four years, I've had the joy of knowing this easygoing country girl;). She's the gal i can count on for being rough and tough outdoors, from slip and sliding in the backyard to wrestling in river. Mudsliding, whitewater rafting, Wrestling, kayaking, and everything fun you can do outside, we've done it. I love this girl to death because she is so confident with herself and doesn't conforms to what her peers may do or say. Its great. She seems quiet, but don't be fooled, cuz she's got mischief up her sleeve-lol, girl after my own heart. I love the times with her, and she's in our wedding, because Ryan and I both love her so much. She calls Ryan, "Ryry" and looks forward to his visits, cuz we usually go out and do something with her, ale, and ashley. so here she is!:)

Flow pic... jumping on a hot summer day... tough girl



the wrestling match that i realized how much stronger this kid is than me. Sleepovers with her are fun:)




So here they are!!!:) my Three Beautiful and wonderfully crazy Junior Bridesmaids!! I get to see these girlies every break I have, and usually we go out for a movie...back when the fun park was open, we used to go there:). Sleepovers with these three are pretty hilarious, and although they are alot younger than me, I love these girls and each moment i spend with them. Can't wait for these three young ladies to stand with me at the altar...Having them in our wedding represents the intention of having them in our lives, to encourage them in their faith, and because I just love them just like little sisters.

Presley, Ashley, and Ale grace


Three Crazy ladies ;)


Our December 2008 movie date:) Highschool musical 3:)






No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...