Saturday, January 10, 2009

winter break...

Here are a few pics from my winter break...looooved it!

started out with visitors at work!:) Dani, Clark, and Lily gave me an apron, cookbook, bread basket, measuring spoons, and recipes for Christmas...I LOVED it. (for those that don't know, i don't know a thing about cooking, so now i'm gonna work on my domestic skills.

isn't this the cutest apron?

my favorite chicago family.
one day this is how i'll look...with my own kids;) i love this pic, it makes me smile.
going home is always such a treat. i try to spend as much time as possible with my family...sisters...God's gift of best friends.


our lil boy, Peyton...the best dog in the world.
i can always count on ton of laughing while i'm home.

and seeing blessings from my past:)

the fraley girls are so much fun.


sister dates are the best...

and seeing old friends:) Chloe and i have known each other since she was in the third grade back in Jacksonville NC!

i even got to have some time with the girls i'd grown to love this past summer...they're in highschool now!:)
Danielle Bratz totally blows me away with her maturity, yet girly spirit!:)


Lauren Ward is an absolute sweetheart
megan cracks me up with her sarcastic remarks and her sense of humor;)
these girls ALWAYS provide a crazy fun time.
on of my best friends, peyton...he's the most loyal, sweetest, and adorable dog in the world.
he's good at his tricks and i'm proud of him:)
got to see Lindsay, one of my bridesmaids.
and have a late night IHOP run with our other family.


mirror pics are the best...

and coffee with our feet "off" the tables.

lucky swing or unlucky swing?

sushi with the family!!!!!mmmmmmm...

my mom

and daddy

and the three juniors:)

my home sweet home.

OH!!! and this is view of where the reception for my wedding will be at...on Fripp Island!


the perfect sized chapel with ONE aisle to walk down:)


naps with my boo boo are the best...i like it better when i'm hugging him and we can cuddle:) 



Well, my last college break at home is over. next Christmas I could be either in Kansas, Beaufort, or Chicago! who knows?:) i'm excited for whats to come this year...

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...