Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FREE WEEK


today, i'm officially done with this semester - whoohoo! that leaves me with a free week of fun, work, and friends....loooove it! The past few weeks didn't seem like they'd ever end, but they did and i'm free, and i'm *strangely* almost done with my Moody Years. One more semester to go.

i feel so strange being free with no homework burdening me. i kinda want to do a bunch of thingss, like play in the snow, play wii, watch movies, have a good conversation by my window with hot peppermint white mochas...*sigh* but everyone's still finishing up with finals and studying. oh, well...


the other night, Charika and i chilled at my place and drank some apple cider with yummy sprinkles, and caught up with each other:). we played phase 10, the game i bought and no one has been wanting to play with me :(, but Charika and i made some to die for pop corn, and played the game. playing cards with her made me think of old times in Beaufort with friends, especially the times after Flow or Ukraine trips, when everyone would get together to play cards, Egyptian Ratscrew and BS. :) Anywayz, Charika was with me when i found ilene's ipod that i had lost a few days before, and found it under the sheet on the couch. hehe, we took pictures of how happy we were that i found it. (cuz i wouldn't have to buy her another ipod;))

yesterday i went shopping down on State st, which i absolutely love to do. something about the chill air, crowds of people, and tons of shopping bags that totally appeals to me. the Macy's windows are just as beautiful as ever this year, and the street performers are going at it with Christmas songs. I got most of my Christmas shopping done. I'm going to get everything wrapped tonite before the Christmas party that we're having for the Gameroom workers.

my ring is being resized right now. i'm really excited:) it won't go slipping and sliding off my finger anymore.  ryan's getting it back today, so that'll be nice to have it back:) 

Don't really know what to do with my self right now. i need to go to jewel, clean up some, and then figure out a time to hang out with Haley Rivers, a girl from back home who is in the Chicago area. should be fun:) maybe she likes sushi and we could go for that!

okay, after all my rambling on and on, i'm gonna go. Sorry for the random thoughts, i'm just so thrilled to be done with school for the sem! can't wait to go home and see the family...Ashley and i have a date this weekend, so she can finish her Christmas shopping and then we're going out for sushi! i miss that kiddo, so i'll be happy to see her:) It might be my last Christmas at home for awhile...next year, i might be in Kansas with a HUSBAND and a new family!! Crazy that i'll be married this time next year!:)



No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...