Saturday, December 13, 2008

FLOWER GIRL UPDATE!!!!!!




(I was playing with her hair to make it look like a Who from Whoville [Dr. Suess];))

i'm so excited:) i didn't know who i wanted to have as a flower girl. i did not have any options at home, and the one little girl that i wanted as my flower girl had moved to Texas. However, her family came to Chicago this past week and I spent a day with them this past Friday. I was so excited for the chance to ask them, and both her parents gave me an enthusiastic, "YES!" so allow me to introduce you to my Flower girl, Grace Parr:)

Grace is three years old. I got referred to this family to babysit, and ever since then, i've had this special spot in my heart for Grace. Grace and I always have such fun pretending to play house, school, babies, and reading books together. Grace is also one of my ringbearer, Clark's, best buddies, and on a few occasions, I've gotten the treat of having both of them at the same time! Grace is so independent and loving, and just an absolute doll. Her giggle is contagious, and she's got a smile that could melt anyone's heart. I love spending time with her, cuz she's such a cuddlebug, and loves to talk! 

I can't get over the picture in my head of my flower girl, Grace, and my ringbearer, Clark, walking down the isle together...it'll be the cutest thing ever.

She's such a great kid...heres a pic of me and her, and a pic of her and her little bro, Patching.

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...