Monday, December 29, 2008

Bridesmaid Update!!!


So, I finally asked my last bridesmaid to be in my wedding:). I never got the chance to ask her, because I rarely see her, so before i left Chicago, I got together with her, and finally got to ask her!:) I'm so thrilled that she'll be in it, along with her hubby, Jeff (who is a groomsman with Ryan). This couple means so much to both Ryan and I, because without them, I don't think that Ryan and I would be together now!:) They have been an encouragement to us, and have shown us so much love, and i can't tell you how much i love our times with them. Irene mentored me and kept me accountable through the past year of my relationship with Ryan, and I couldn't thank her enough for just how willing she is to invest in my life. I so appreciate her, and Jeff, and their friendship. Ryan and I LOVE the times we get together with them, they are so refreshing to be around. It's fun to have friends that are a couple, and this is a couple that both Ryan and I adore. We asked them to be in our wedding, because we know that they will be a part of our lives forever. 

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...