Sunday, November 30, 2008

shopping, eatting, and puppy loving


i love the city during the holidays. after thanksgiving, there's something about the holidays that makes it so magical. I love the feel of walking down the street with shopping bags with crowds of people along side of me. I love drinking White Hot chocolate in the city with lights with a friend while it is snowing. I love the coziness of the apartment when its cold outside, and i'm in my pjs and drinking apple cider. Not to mention, Christmas shopping! whoo! LOVE shopping for christmas presents. (and a couple fun items formyself;) found so wickedly awesome VS Pink signiture sweats. Its blue with UNIV of PINK written on the side. i love them!i'll have to post a pic of my new favorite pj bottoms.) 

oh yes, and of course WII playing...i obviously lost in this pic;)

my fabulous roommate and i. i love my sister and the fun times we have.
Oh and this is Moose, my newest puppy friend

I haven't taken very many pictures lately. i probably should. there is so much exciting stuff going on this time of year... 

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...