Friday, November 7, 2008

Living with the big sister

Lots of people ask us how ilene and i can actually live together. I guess since we're sisters, people expect us to kill each other. itz actually been so very much fun. i love having my last year unmarried to live with my sister.

Ilene and i grew up not only as sisters, but as best friends. I'm pretty thankful for that. (and that Ashley's just as close to us too.) Growing up, i had always thought that God had given people brothers and sisters to have as best friends. That was the whole point of having siblings, i thought.:)

I mean, when i was a kid, i did have those times when i wanted more than anything to annoy the heck out of ilene. I was her little sister, and that was my privilege. so i did. i came up with annoying songs to sing to her, i played tricks on her, i embarrassed her in front of the boys she liked. but, she still Loved me!:) good thing too;). don't be misled, i still like to do those same things to her, but i do show some grace as well;).

Usually in the morning, i can get ready pretty quick. An hour at most. But when Ilene and I are getting ready together, we pretty much get delayed no matter what. Its like a guarantee that she and i are gonna be late, cuz we kinda end up laughing at everything, or we're dancing and singing to music, or we're getting ready but talking in the meantime. itz been so much fun.

p.s. she spoils me too;) 

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...