Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ring bearer update!!!:)

      


I have an official ring bearer everyone:) This is the Clarkster. I asked him a couple weeks ago if he would be my ring bearer. this is how the conversation went:

K: Hey Clark, i have a really important question for you.
C: ok, what is it?
K: Would you be the very important most special boy at my wedding?
C: YE-es! 
K: Would you help me get married?
C: uh -huh, what do i do?
K: Well, you'll bring me and ryan our rings.
C: but you ALREADY have rings!
K: different rings.
C: Wheres it at?
K: near the beach!
C: You're TAKING ME TO THE BEACH?! 
K: yes! 
C: O-kay!:)

Ok, so it was much cuter than the conversation you just read. Add in his giggle, cute smile, and his lit up eyes, and it would totally melt you. Clark and his family are very special in my life. Clark is just one of the four in his amazing family. this family started off as a random babysitting job that i had gotten from another family i was babysitting for, but Clark's family totally became more than just another sitting job. I LOVE their family, and Clark is gonna be the representative of his entire family, because they are all so very dear to me. Clark will be 4 and a half when i get married, and i can just picture him in a little tux walking down the aisle. sooo cute. this little guy and i have had so many fun memories together. going to the playground, the Children's museum, having him visit me at school, biking and playing outside, and our many "adventures" of camping (in the living room), fishing (in the den), going to Chuckee Cheeses and the doctor's office (his room), and playing hockey or with a remote control car (in the hallway.) The rest of his family are just as amazing, esp with Dani, his mom, who has become a dear friend that i love to talk to. I think what stood out to me at the beginning, when i started sitting for them, was that they were believers, and that showed in everything they did. through a random babysitting job, they became some of the very most important special people in my life, and that'll be represented by Clark being my ringbearer.

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...