Friday, April 2, 2010

heart it.


love, love, love:
1. my mom's breakfast: bacon, eggs, rice, and sausage. mmmm...
2. early morning worship-just me and God.
3. productivity-sitting in front of a tv for hours and hours and being lazy drives me nuts!
4. taking care of my husband and home-one of the most wonderful joys in my life.
5. being called, "mrs. BB."
6. letters in the mail that you don't expect.
7. being with my ah-mazing seesters.
8. shopping trips-love them more so now, because it's a rare occasion!
9. filling up empty spaces with colorfulness
10. peppermint mocha creamer by coffee mate is now a year round flavor!
11. text messages
12. bike riding-can't wait to get the tires all pumped up!
13. peyton manning gamboa

14. my hubby's arms-he's buff!
15. playing catch
16. being active outside
17. the 41st minute of running...al-most-there. phew.;)
18. seeing my husband's face when i'm walking out of the school and he's picking me up.
19. laughing. with my family. nuttin' like it. nuff said.
20. colorful throw pillows!

(oh, so many more things that i just heart so much. more to come at a later time.)

1 comment:

lindsay said...

Aw. I LOVE lists like this. :)

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...