Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Special "planning"

This....is Jenna Bell. Well, just Jenna...i just added the bell sometime last year cuz of some Tinker bell reason...not quite sure, i don't really remember. Anyways...

Last week, I was in this gal's room and was happily surprised with an open planner sitting on her desk, and lo and behold, Jenna was no where to be found!
"Grand," I thought. so i found a pen, and proceeded to fill her planner with a bunch of plans...that all revolved around ME!:) So for each day of the week, for about 2 and a half weeks worth (up until the time we leave for Florida), with something like, "Think about Kristine today" or "Facebook Kristine" or "Visit Kristine in the gameroom and give her cookies!" It was all in good fun and cuz i wanted to make her smile.

It backfired though, and now...she makes me smile every day cuz she totally is following her planner with all the notes i put in it!!!! it makes me laugh each time she does with her messages, or her visits, and with her hugs. Today, she came up and gave me a huge hug during chapel...i wrote it down for October 7th;). It was great.

I'm really excited about the Florida trip and that she'll be there! I love my jennabell times, cuz its always so real and open and refreshing. we dont even have to do anything special, we just go on walks or rollerblading trips or things like that. I love this kiddo so much and can't wait for Florida with her! Just thought I'd share a highlight of each part of my day. haha:)

Study/swim/and beach/rollerblading date!

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...