Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bridesmaid update!!

Katie Brandenberger

Katie Brandenberger is my future sister-in-law:) I couldn't ask for a cooler one, she's not just a blast to be around, but she's really sincere and intentional in everything she does. She is a sophomore at Moody Bible, and I'm so glad she's at moody this year for my senior year! She's so fun to talk to, shop with, chat with, and hang out with. We haven't had alot of memories together, but we've had quite a few since she came to school at moody, and i'm so excited about being a part of her family and having the rest of my life to have more fun times and memories with her! She's enthusiastic, sweet, intentional, and contagiously wonderful. She's great at making people smile even on gloomy days, as i've had the blessing of being someone she's made smile! Can't wait to be able to call her my sister. She's one of my bridesmaid, not just because she's my Fiance's sister, but because she'll always be a part of my life and my family. She being a bridesmaid wasn't Ryan's idea, but mine, because I wanted her to be up there when i got married, cuz (1) she'll be my new sister and (2) She'll be involved in my life for the rest of my life!:) ! I love sisters, and I'm getting another one!!!!! yay!


herez a pic of us at Thanksgiving 2007
playing football:)
snow in Kansas was sooooo pretty and cozy! i LOVE their home.

herez a pic of us at Easter 2007
one of the first times meeting each other

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you asked her!!! I love these updates! :)

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...