Thursday, September 17, 2009

It fell into my lap.


I wasn't expecting it.
I didn't apply for it.
I was just enjoying substituting whenever it was needed.
But God provides...

Today i got offered a full time job.
Was interviewed and offered a job on the spot.
To be an English Language Learning Instructor for all the grades at school.
Teaching phonics, visual phonics, and instructional reading.

They told me they have been watching me and that I was a perfect fit.
That my resume was the most interesting they've ever read!
That they were prepared to offer me a job for whenever I was available.
I start full time on Monday!!!!!

God is Amazing. Ryan and I prayed for provision.
This job has benefits that we needed.
We prayed for guidance for a way to get to know families.
God opened a door through the public school system.
We're stepping right through it.

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...