Saturday, September 26, 2009

Favorite quotes from the first week of school...

3rd Graders:
"Are you London Tipton from that Disney Show?!"

"No, I'm Ms. Kristine Brandenberger."

"No, you're LONDON TIPTON!!!!!! and you're just pretending not to be, so you can live a normal life!!!"

"No....I'm not her...but...*thinks about it.* YAY ME!!!"

"you ARE LONDON Tipton!!!!! Its London Tipton!!!!! AAAAAHHH!!!!"

***
"Are you a cheerleader?"

"No...I'm one of your teachers."

"you ARE?! Are you in High school?"

"No...I'm done with highschool."

"Are you in college?"

"No, I'm done with college."

"You ARE?! how old ARE you!?!"

"guess."

"hmm...15?"

*sigh*

***
Cristal: I'm tired of training...just give me the gives and let me teach 'em stuff! I'll teach 'em what they needa know!"


hahahah....ok, now for the Kindergarteners:

"Ok, boys and girls, what is round?"

"A Circle."

"Good! What do we see in the classroom that's round?"

"My Teacher!!!!!!!!!!" (who was sitting at the next table)

"Your teacher?"

"yeah, her head is SO round!"


No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...