Monday, August 31, 2009

Should be fun.

Ms. Elaine from my church volunteered me to help with this new mother who had triplets. Ryan and I met her husband the other day, and i'm looking forward to helping her out with the triplets! they are 6 months old, but because they were three months premature, they are about the size of a 3 month of baby. Dax, Shepherd, and Olivia...Should be alot of fun:)

I'll be doing that until I find a job. This morning I got a phone call to sub at the elementary school, but I couldn't take it because I'm going to the triplet's house. I'm excited for the chance to do some subbing. I can't wait.:) well, thatz a brief update on my day. I'm excited for this week:)

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...