Monday, May 18, 2009

MBI alumni



Well, My moody Bible Institute career is over. I've spent the past four years getting the most incredible Bible education and youth ministry training-it was pretty much incredible. I spent the best four years of my life building relationships, serving with my friends and with the guidance of the best proffs and staff. Its kinda bittersweet graduating - because coming into school freshman year with everyone, going through FOUR years of your life with them, and attending all your classes with the same people, and then all of a sudden its over. We've all scattered across the world now, doing what we were trained to do.


I'm proud to be a Moody Bible Institute Alumni.

(Tim Downey-Downey Fresh! one of the coolest proffs at Moody)

(Bob McCrae -The other coolest and best proff at Moody. He prayed at our graduation.)

(Jerry B. Jenkins - Chairman of the Executive Committee.)


1 comment:

becca said...

Congratulations, Kristine!

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...