Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lil friends...

I am really really thankful for my Lil Friends.
I love them to death and I love spending time with them.
These two are Clark and Lily.
They are part of my favorite chicago family. 
Check out her beautiful blue eyes.


Clarkster and i have fun playing pretend camping, fishing, polar expressing, and building.
Lily and I just have cuddle time and have fun getting to know each other when she sings and i talk. hehe.


and this is Kristian. his parents aren't believers, but this lil guy is so smart and we've had some good conversations on how God made things. He's learning how to pray before meals and thank God for his food, mom, and dad:) He's spent the day with me a few times the past couple weeks. We've mainly been playing Wii and football...with a spoof soccerball.:) The dude has an AMAZING arm and INCREDIBLE hand/eye coordination.



Ryan and I figured out this might be how our kid looks. His mom is a red head and his dad is asian. :) when ryan played  with him, Kristian was so thrilled.:) 

I'm praying for more opportunities to share Jesus with him.

1 comment:

Mrs. Becca said...

I'll be praying too! :)

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...