Saturday, March 28, 2009

I HAVE RELATIVES!!!


Growing up without relatives always makes me absolutely amazed when i meet people I'm related to. This spring break, i got to go back and see the Castillo side of the family, Mom's family. It was really really cool, and I LOVED seeing my cousins...they aren't little anymore! it was sooo cool, and Ilene and I got to share the gospel and share why we were in the Philippines with them...such neat opportunities.
Ok, this is my mom's school when she was in highschool. a Catholic private school.

This is my uncle, my mom's youngest bro.
this is my Lola, My grandma...she's absolutely adorable
I brought my cousins an american football...they were THRILLEd.

This is me and Alexis...he's 9. He's a cutie pie, isn't he?! he looks alot like ilene.
these are all the girls in the family, minus one other cousin, ashley, and my mom and Lola
pic in some random neighbor's yard
the youngest 2 in the family, Kendrick and Alexis
at the Palenke, the market...buying peanuts.
the whole family!:) except mom and dad;( oh...and plus Ryan. haha.
ilene and i with my mom's sisters, Auntie Virgie, the youngest and also a twin, and Auntie Zeny, the second oldest
Chris and my cousin, Angel
Some of the team and my aunts and cousins, pamela and camille

the team eating lunch at my fam's house...they cooked a TON of foo.d
cousins with desserts, leche flan.  yum yum.
(Kendrick, Angel, me, Camille, Iet, and Vernaliza. they are 12-14 years old.)
diggin in. phil and ryan at the front of the line:)

us with our two aunts and Lola!

First time seeing my Lola.

us after intense games of baseball (taught them) Basketball, and american football (taught them that too.)
Jeff (17?) and Kenneth( 18), the two oldest boys.
Oh, and this is us breaking out of Mom's elementary school. the gate was locked.
and this is the "bonsou" the youngest of the family, Alexis:) He's ilene's godchild.

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...