Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kindness of a Friend


Sometimes, i can't get over how kind people are. Sometimes, the sweetness of a friend completely blows me away. the words that are said between friends, that servant hearts of many, and the things that tell you that they were thinking about you. Laughing with a friend is such a treasure to me, deep conversations, the feeling of trust between a friend and you.


Today was one of those days that God just reminded me how wonderful friends are, and how incredibly blessed and encouraged i am through them each day. My sunday is always spent sitting in the gameroom doing homework from 3 til Midnight. I had some really fun interruptions from my usual homework game time deal! Today, i had some really sweet visits and phone calls from friends that warmed my heart so much! the conversation i had with tyrone and the encouragement i recieved through affirmation, the popcorn visit with Laura and a few minutes of fun chatting, the gift of a pizza dinner from darryl and really quality conversation, and the phone call from steph about snacking on corn (:))...and the random dropins or conversations i had while counting people...they all just seemed to come one after another that made me bubble up inside:).


I'm pretty glad that God made us to need friends...I'm glad He made it that we needed others:).

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...