Sunday, September 7, 2008

The end of school begins:)

Senior year, baby! can't believe its here. I look back at the last three years, and I can't believe its almost over. Moody's almost over, and I'm almost graduated! WOW! so many people hit senioritis and just wants to get out of here, but man, I still get excited at the beginning of the year to be back with friends, classes, and activities. i love being in college, and these'll be the only four years of my life like this!

memories keep flooding my mind from freshman year, to sophomore year, to junior year...so much has changed, so much is different. Some things i wish were entirely different, some i wish were exactly the same. but it has been the best three years of my life, and i'm so excited for the year to come, as i finish my last year at Moody, plan a wedding, and enjoy this year of growing up...

Freshman Flashbacks

Salome and I at Freshman year...our Christmas card pic


Micaela, Bryant and I at Chili's - our weekly ritual for chips and salsa

this boy asked me out to Junior/Senior Banquet, my freshman year;)



Salome and i at sophomore year. study date:)


the boy i ended up falling in love with:) this is Ryan and I at my sophomore year


Ski Retreat - sophomore year

Canada trip - fall break sophomore year
beginning of Junior Year - scavenger hunt with steph and the bro/sis



Junior Year- fall break with the girls

Ryan and i - junior year - thanksgiving in Kansas


Junior Year - Christmas with the girls:)


Tenessee trip - Junior year
Ryan and i - Junior year at Junior/Senior Banquet...

Sal the roomie and I - Junior year - still causing a ruckus on campus

Beginning Senior year - Salome's wedding:) college roomie got married
I'm engaged


to this man:)
and i love him.


me and my friend, RAchel - the ra
i love 6W
and heres where i'm at at this point of my life:)
can't wait to see what God does next...

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...