Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lolo

Today Lolo passed away. I only have a few memories with him, but I am so glad for those few that i DO have.
I remember praying for him, as a little girl, praying that he would come to know the Lord.
Lolo came to visit us when I was 6 and stayed for about a month in SC. It was exciting to have a grandpa around.
We continued to pray for our Lolo's salvation.
When I was 10, we went to visit the Philippines and got to see him again. he was so proud of us.
I kept praying for my Lolo's salvation.
We got to see his house, and his pictures of our daddy and his neat jeepney.
When I was 14, we went back to the Philippines and saw him as well. It was neat seeing him smile and to see how similiar my daddy (named after my Lolo) looked to him. That was pretty cool.
I continued to pray until this day for his salvation.
Most of my memories of him was praying for his salvation, and praying for his safety, and protection. My family prayed for him constantly, I prayed for him with Ilene, and even to this day, I prayed for him.
Today, he passed away. I'm praying for my family.

God is in control.

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...