Sunday, April 5, 2009

more pictures

the bus ride to camp

the youth group we visited:)
a door to one of those homes at the squatter camp
the kids don't like the sun in the philippines...
they drink their drinks in a bag!!!:) it was fun!
team meetings were fun. 
my aunt entertaining the team
some of the homes
the teen boys loved the crafts.:)

the lil kid is boy. it took us a few days to figure it out, because he would come to camp looking like this, with bows and stuff.
two of the three musicians
tim tebow was on the same plane with us to the philippines:) yay for Philippines MK:)
kids in san roque. they followed us all through the squatter camp
hehe, us with our fearless leader. he looks like he's part of the mafia
we came to san roque on a sunday afternoon, and hundreds of kids gathered around to play:)


this is at youth group...kinda awkward, they had a group game, and lo and behold, i lost, so I had to stand in front of the group and spell my name with my butt. How weird for a youth group game isn't it?? For once, I couldn't believe my parents had to name me "Kristine Ann Castillo Gamboa."
Mae, Mharjo, and Jennifer
teaching the girls
translating:) from english to...easier english
girls worship team;)
the pool. the kids loved it so much.
right before the baptism
enjoying the pool:)
the dance team:)
they love pictures
rocky
Amer!!!
baptisms by Pastor Phil and BR Butler
meals were fun:)
camp games.
Mak Mak and Chris...
four of my girlies:)

No comments:

Monya, Sophia, and Anya

Monya, Sophia, and Anya
asking for prayer this week for them...